Superior Energy, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1939. Customers in the area quickly saw how dedication and hard work was superior to any in the area at the time. In 1939, Superior set up an office on Crane Road in Ellington for operations. In 1960, additional storage was installed. They have since relocated in Vernon to better serve the customers.
Superior is one the first propane companies in Connecticut to be certified to install polyethylene plastic piping (poly pipe) for propane use, and to be certified to install corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST). We employ certified installers, and belong to the Propane Council and the National Propane Gas Association.
Community involvement has been a strong commitment. Superior Energy has donated time, service and contributions to local children's sports, the Shriners Hospitals, The Masonic Charities and other charities.
Today, Superior Energy services residential, agriculture, and industrial customers throughout the area.
Superior continues to grow aggressively. We welcome propane users from Connecticut and Southern Massachusetts areas to call on Superior for ALL YOUR PROPANE NEEDS.